The PDF files was introduced by Adobe Systems in year 1993 and it has become one of the most preferable file formats since the starting period. There are so many reasons why people preferred this file format. In fact, today, PDF has become a universal file format which has gathered almost every one’s preference and people gets freedom of sharing their works and other content digitally thru the internet services.
It has improved the importance of digital sharing and now, the PDF application options are continuously rising due to its usefulness and general user’s preference. There are so many applications which allow organizing, editing and creating PDF files easily and these applications make PDF even more convenient format for content sharing. Most importantly, PDF is very unique and most compatible file format which does not require any big sized application or software support for viewing. You would be able to view PDF files on windows, Linux, Mac, and even mobile phones! You can easily share them because of their compact size and security.
Now, the question comes, how the PDF file is secure? PDF files are secure because it does not allow easy and quick editing or modifications. You would need to get specific application for editing and it would require more efforts. If you will compare PDF editing from word editable files then you will find that editing PDF files is a hard task. This feature of PDF file makes it secure for sharing purposes but when you would need to edit the document then it could be hard thing for you to do. PDF editing applications can make your work easier. You just need to find and download good application for PDF editing and then you would be able to edit your PDF files easily and quickly without doing any efforts. Here I am sharing with you some methods of easy PDF file editing which will allow you to edit your PDF files according to your needs.
- If you have Open Office installed in your computer then you can easily edit your PDF files with simple process. The Open Office includes a function named PDF Import Extension. This is the function which will help you to edit your file. You just need to open the Open Office Draw and then you would need to open your file which needs to be edited! It is simple and quick. You can easily edit the content of the PDF file with double click functions on the text. You can add text and you can modify text etc. You will get all functions for editing and when you are done then you would need to export the file as a PDF copy!
- PDFill PDF Editor is really very effective PDF editing application which allows you to edit your PDF files easily. It allows you to encrypt, merge and decrypt the PDF files. You can also add headers, other PDF files and there are many more quick functions which make this PDF editing application more useful. You would need to start a new editing project with the option Open New PDF Project. You can find this option in the File tab. Then, Simply browse the PDF file that you want to edit and start editing!
- There are so many online conversion websites which can help you in conversion and then you can get your file in editable format so that you can easily edit them freely according to your need. MS Word document editing is easier then PDF editing so conversion of PDF file into MS word file would be best and simplest option for editing. Online PDF editors allow you to annotate your PDF Documents or to create New PDF Files. You can Edit PDF Files and if you have a form in PDF file then you can fill them without conversion. You can view the PDF files. Additionally, you can protect your PDF file content with the password protection feature.
- ABC Amber PDF Converter: It is a universal converter which allows you to convert your PDF files in any document. You can convert your PDF document in editable format and then you would be able to easily edit your files and then again you can create a PDF file! It is simple and effective!
- Adobe Acrobat: PDF was introduced by the same company so this software/application allows complete editing of PDF files. You can easily create, edit and save PDF files with this software/application. There are many additional editing functions in Adobe Acrobat so you would be able to do all that what you want!
- WritePDF: This is really very amazing application for PDF editing. It allows you to edit your PDF and you would able to do PDF Page Organization, Form Filling, and PDF Conversion & Merging, Full featured Printing and Document Viewing. You can add comments to your PDF and you can send the PDF files thru the Cloud Services or thru the Email services.
- PDFFactory: It is a free application that allows you to combine different PDF files into one.
- Swifft PDF: This application allows you to combine several images in one PDF file.
- PDFCreator: It allows you to secure your PDF files with the password or to restrict your document from copying or printing.
PDF file needs help of application or software for editing so if you will download and install required application or software for editing your PDF file then you would be able to do modifications and additions to your PDF easily. In my view, Adobe Acrobat is perfect for all kind of conversion and PDF creation but usually Adobe Acrobat slows down the performance of every device that is why I have shared with you some methods of editing PDF files which will help you to get what you are looking for. You can do it quickly and these all are effective and appreciated methods. Just try them for your PDF file editing and you will find that all of them are best for their purposes.
Author bio: Angelina is an online freelance writer and a mother of 2 years old kid. She loves to write on latest technology whenever she finds the time. She has recently shared a good article which explains on how to convert PDF to Word online files. This is highly useful and a must read for people who deals in pdf files.