You may be thinking about your rivals who are making it big in the restaurant industry. What is that they do which you aren’t doing, something that brings in the profit to them and makes their cash registers ring in all day?
Maybe you spent a lot of money to make the place cozy and nice, your staff and customers are happy. However, when you check the inventory at the end of the day, you aren’t the happy owner of the restaurant as you want to be. The question here is what are you missing out on?
Today we would like to give you a few tips on how to target local and international customers alike. Hence please read on and be well informed for the same.
Tips on Attracting the Ones at Home and Around
- Go ahead and place ads in the tabloids, newspapers, websites, yellow pages and directories online or otherwise. You could even have a write up for the same, and this would be inclusive of all costs pertaining to advertising. The ad should be informative and commercial, a mix and a blend of the two would be good. Ensure that you target the mind-set of the locals, it spreads out better when they are kept happy.
- Take a walk around the neighborhood, visit shops, malls and cafes. While doing so, drop your business cards at focal points, maybe on a table or a chair. People would notice and read, you never know who comes around to try what you serve.
- Teasers and flyers too would be a great way to offer your services and make people aware of what’s on offer. Engage high school and college going kids to distribute them, it’s a cost effective and easy way to have more for less.
- Sponsor a local charity once in a while; throw a competition for people to engage in cooking their favorite dishes. This way, your restaurant would gain visibility and people would come by for business too.
- Invite patrons and loyal customers with their families once in a while for a free dinner night out. Serve them the best and offer them discount vouchers for some time later to use. This would motivate them to come in more, they would speak about your restaurant to everyone and people would want to also come in as well later on.
- The use of dynamics for restaurant advertising cannot be underestimated. With promos and offers, one can capture the needs and wants of targeted customers. This would mean that you are actually telling people where they should be on a given day of business, at your restaurant that is. Invite people for Sunday brunches, offer them specials and promos and watch how they come in by scores.
- Throw theme days, such as a Hawaiian night or a Mexican afternoon, an Indian Saga or an Oriental Day out. Offer a free drink on such days or maybe a fifty percent discount on the total bill. Everyone loves food, and trying out new dishes would always be a pleasure. A win-win situation for both.
- Don’t forget the most important customers, the kids. There should be something for them too. Birthday celebrations, pajama parties, day time fun, activities to engage in while mommies and daddies eat all of it should be power packed and fun for the little ones. Their recommendations would usually help parents choose where to have their next meal from, in most cases.
We hope now you understand why simple and traditional methods, such as these work wonders in advertising for your eatery.
Andrew is a chief marketing manager at leading company. He has also been an up to the mark professional into restaurant promotion ideas in USA. his tactics behind restaurant marketing strategy has always been popular and this is the reason why he is known among the top most professional into restaurant advertising for years.