You must have seen the official photos of the Huawei Ascend P6 that leaked earlier on and you must be wondering what else is still now about this device. The new thing at the moment about this Huawei Ascend P6 are the live photos that leaked a few days ago along with the benchmark results of the flagship that is yet to come.
Those images that leaked according to the sources reveals so much information about the features of this Huawei Ascend P6 that can enable the prospective customers to identify the device and actually make a decision on whether to have it or not.
This Huawei Ascend P6 according to the sources was also spotted in the GLbenchmark database and the scorecard of the device also gives some detailed features.
The unique features of Huawei Ascend P6 revealed by the images
- According to the images that leaked, the Huawei Ascend P6 will end up being one of the slimmest Smartphones available in the market as the images give a very slim kind of body of this Huawei Ascend P6.
- Those images also indicate the availability of the volume rockers, dual-SIM slots on the right side of the Smartphone as well as the power button also on the right side of the device
- The Huawei Ascend P6 is well equipped with 4.7 inch display as well as 720 x 1280 pixels of resolution.
- It actually runs on the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system even as it is powered by the 1.5 GHz Hass K3V2 quad-core processor
- This Huawei Ascend P6 is also well equipped with 8 GB of the internal memory, the 2GB of RAM as well as rear camera of 5 MP. It is also packed with UI 1.6.
What about the Pricing and availability of the Huawei Ascend P6?
This Huawei Ascend P6 is expected to have a price tag of $330 which is a very reasonable cost for such a Smartphone. The flagship is actually expected to be introduced in 18th Of June at a press event in London.
If you have been eagerly waiting for this Huawei Ascend P6 Smartphone to get to the market then you should be ready for it by 18th Of this month when it is expected to be launched in London and may be later on it will be distributed all over the world.