Hub pages is the title used for the web site which is a user generated content and is used to communicate and share information with each other on the interface provided by the developer. The web site was launched in 2006 by the person who is well known by the name of Hummer Winblad as he was the one who invested so much money into the website.
It has also become one of the most visited web sites in the US and is listed among the top 50 websites which are accessed by the users. It is usually defined or described as the interface which is used as a social content community for writers. The members of hub pages give a different name than just the members and are known as helpers. Hubbers are given their own self free domain where the data whatever liked by the person can be posted and shared with all. The data to be posted may include the surveys, links to media files or the media files itself, magazine articles etc.
The followings are some of the factors or aspects related to Hub Pages:-
- It allows its users or members to earn money through different ideas through different means such as Adsense, Amazon, eBay and many others.
- The articles or the content which is to be shared can be shared with the public at free of cost. There is no approval process by any kind of administrator for the publication of the articles rather than the articles or the data are shared totally free which also encourages the use of it by most of the users.
- The data published on the hub pages is usually accessed by the Google also. So the articles or the data shared on this interface may also appear in the Google and can be even more public as the people who are not in hub pages but use Google can also access the data or articles.
- The interface used in the hub pages is very user friendly and simple, which encourages the use of it by users. Users are not required to have any html or web designing experience.
- A talented and responsive team of members who reply the questions and queries of the users run the whole concept.
- There are people on the hub pages who are willing to share their knowledge with other for free and it is very helpful. The people are encouraged to use this as it is great to have some knowledge for free.
There are ways to improve and maintain the Score of Hub and some of them are as follows:-
- Creating content rich articles and posts, which can be accessed by, people and they could gain something out of it.
- The person must be frequently on the hub and sharing information with others. It will help him improve the score overall in the hub community.