It could mean that the marketing of a small business is the combination of traditional advertising and social media such as Internet, Twitter, etc …. If it is true that one can only boost sales in the long term the combination of both types advertising allow companies not only build trust and enhance relationships with our customers, but also help us stay always on the minds of our consumers. That’s why I’d like to share ten tips related to marketing, which I think may be helpful. 10 Tips for a Small Business Marketing
1. Rotating media. Turn your advertising, not to focus on a single medium. If investment allows you to use mass media such as television and radio, do not focus on a single area, varies from time to time schedule your ads.
2. using direct mail . Using direct mail is still very viable and produces results with the right message and the target market.
3. Uses Newsletter . Within your website gives your customers the opportunity to subscribe to the news that you provide. Undoubtedly the newsletter is a tool that will help to reinforce the message you want to send to your customers.
4. Email Marketing . Remember to use the personalized email, do not send mass mailings of information. You’ll see that you’ll get better results if you send individual emails. Always keep your list updated. Remember to get feedback from each campaign you use. Beware: there are already some companies that provide us with this area. We’ll talk more in front of them in later articles.
5. impeccable customer service . No room for mediocre here. This begins to answer the phone. When a customer has a problem to be solved have to solve it as fast as possible. It is important to focus on the client, you should be able to change a client I get a complaint by a customer to be satisfied. There is another day to solve problems is today!
6. Charity work . Not necessarily must make monetary donations, but we can give our time to help organizations. Keep in mind that the focus is not in your company, but as an organization that conducted a difference by helping others.
7. Participate in your Community . Be part of your community, active as you can, friends, family, etc …. By helping others and use your human side you will see how they change companies.
8. Blog . It is an excellent way to get to know our customers and their thoughts, we can also reduce the distance between the company – customer. Take time to read the comments left by your clients, answer your questions, complaints or comments. It’s a simple tool, yet very powerful, take it.
9. Converts your 2.0 company . Creates Twitter, Facebook, using social bookmarking sites. Take your time, participate and learn. Take advantage of new opportunities that new technologies offer. Muay thai cin thailand is one of the leading firm which does all these.
10. using your imagination . You of all people know the market, business and customers have as a company, you know you have needs, etc …. Dare to innovate do not be one of the bunch, is different. Ask your colleagues to help you create a new way to attract more customers, and you’ll get great results. know that many of these tips could be considered basic and they are. However, many times we forget. That’s why every minute to leave your home or office to think of new and better marketing strategies for your SME. been served and I hope these points.
This is a guest post from Gary, who is currently working with muaythai & thai boxing training camp.